Data protection declaration and declaration of consentThese data protection provisions give you an overview of what personal information Snowflake Lifestyle AG (company number CHE-434.221.630), Hangenmoosstrasse 8, 8820 Wädenswil, (hereinafter either "Snowflake" or "we") collects about you and how this personal data is processed and to whom they may be passed on. You will also find out what rights you have according to data protection and how you can exercise them.
By using a website or a mobile application from snowflake-kindermoebel you agree to the processing of your personal data and non-personal data in accordance with these data protection provisions and accept the present data protection provisions.
Please read these provisions again at regular intervals so that you are always up to date on what is happening to your personal data and you can exercise your rights.
1. Data protection declaration and consent to data usage
- Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us. We respect your private and personal sphere. The protection and the legally compliant collection, processing and use of your personal data is therefore an important concern for us.
- By agreeing to the following data protection declaration, you consent to Snowflake Lifestyle AG to collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection laws and the following provisions.
2. Website operator and owner of the data collection, data protection officer
- Responsible for the operation of the MYSNOWFLAKE kinder concept store website as well as the collection, processing and use of your personal data in terms of data protection law
Snowflake Lifestyle AG Hangenmoosstrasse 8 8820 Wädenswil Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless you are collecting, processing or using your data MYSNOWFLAKE kinder concept store If you want to object to these data protection provisions as a whole or for individual measures, you can send your objection to the address mentioned above.
3. Collection, processing and use of personal data
- We only save and process personal data if you provide us with this information yourself; e.g. when filling out a contact form. If we collect personal data in any other way, the respective websites will inform you of the intended use and, if necessary, ask for your consent to storage and processing. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract or if you have given your prior consent.
- This is especially the case if you:
- visit our websites;
- a contractual relationship with MYSNOWFLAKE kinder concept store wish or entertain;
- purchase a MYSNOWFLAKE product or use a MYSNOWFLAKE service;
- take part in a competition etc .;
- have signed up for an email newsletter; or
- Receive advertising about our products and services (direct marketing).
- Content that you entrust to us as part of your use of our products and services is not read or evaluated, but is protected against unlawful knowledge by third parties with technical and organizational security measures. However, we have no influence on the security of your content data when it is transmitted over public networks.
Customers for a MYSNOWFLAKE product or a MYSNOWFLAKE service
- If you want to become a MYSNOWFLAKE customer and therefore conclude a contract with us, we will collect the following personal data from you when you place your order:
- Salutation (gender)
- First name Name
- Date of Birth
- Address including house number, postcode and place of residence
- Telephone number (landline and mobile phone number)
- User account and your encrypted password for the customer account
- Information and data about the customer in connection with the conclusion of a contract
- We process this personal data during the contractual term for the following purposes:
- for the or a (potential) conclusion of a contract
- to fulfill and process contractual and legal obligations;
- for ensuring the services and their quality, including the optimization and personalization of services;
- to manage and maintain customer relationships (e.g. change of address);
- for the security of operations or infrastructure (e.g. prevention of fraud cases)
- to check access authorizations and manage the user account;
- for invoicing.
- If you choose an online payment option, such as a credit card purchase, when purchasing a product or service, payment is made via the online payment system of the respective provider. In this case, personal and payment data are processed directly by the provider of the respective system. We do not know or save your payment details. Please note this if the data protection regulations of the respective provider of the online payment system.
- In order to be able to provide you with further offers on MYSNOWFLAKE products and services and corresponding optimizations, we also process the following personal data:
- for market research purposes, in particular for the needs-based and customer-oriented design and development of products and services from MYSNOWFLAKE as well as for the preparation of tailor-made offers;
- For marketing purposes, that is, we will send you advertising by post, telephone, email or SMS about other similar products and services from MYSNOWFLAKE. You have the option to object to this processing at any time.
Visitor to a MYSNOWFLAKE website
-Products or services
- When visiting the MYSNOWFLAKE website, the following information is stored by each visitor, which is only used for statistical purposes and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the user: IP address used, browser including version, operating system including version and (if available) the domain that is on mysnowflake.ch (search engine, banner, etc.). MYSNOWFALKE can use the IP address of the visitor to ensure compliance with this data protection declaration or the security of the MYSNOWFLAKE services and homepage or other users.
Newsletter and promotional email
- If you have agreed that we may use your e-mail address for advertising purposes, we will send you regular newsletters to draw your attention to other similar offers and services or to news from MYSNOWFLAKE.
- You can object to this processing of your e-mail address at any time in the respective newsletter by clicking on the link at the end of the newsletter and thus unsubscribing from the newsletter.
Transmission to third parties
- A transfer of personal data to third parties only takes place in the following selected cases:
- If the transfer is necessary to fulfill the contract concluded with you.
- If you have given your consent.
- If we are legally obliged to pass on the data.
- We can pass on (personal) data to third parties for the purpose of a credit check, collection, factoring, collateral for financing or assignment of claims from customer contracts in the interest of MYSNOWFLAKE.
In the context of such a constellation, only the personal data required for identification will be passed on. The data recipient processes the transmitted data on his own responsibility in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. For you as a customer, this does not change anything in the processing of your contract with us. MYSNOWFLAKE remains your direct contact and is entitled to receive your payments.
- Disclosure of personal data on the basis of a sovereign decision or by law, e.g. to a law enforcement authority, to prosecute and detect unlawful activities or to the ÜPF service is reserved.
- Technologies used
Every time our site is accessed, usage data is transmitted through the respective Internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The data records stored in this process contain the following data: date and time of access, name of the page accessed, IP address, referrer URL (URL of origin from which you came to the website), the amount of data transferred, product and Version information of the browser used.
Subject to any statutory retention requirements, the IP addresses of the users will be deleted or anonymized after use. In the case of anonymization, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual details about personal or factual circumstances can no longer be assigned to a specific or identifiable natural person or only with a disproportionately large amount of time, costs and manpower.
Tracking and Scanning Services
In order to continuously improve and optimize our offer, we use so-called tracking technologies. We use the services of Google Analytics for this. Google Analytics is a service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses 'cookies', i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and enable Google to analyze the use of our offer. The information collected by the cookie about the use of our website (including your IP address) is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been expanded to include the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" on our website. has been expanded to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). At our request, Google only records your IP address in abbreviated form, which ensures anonymization and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your identity. If IP anonymization is activated on our website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google will use the information mentioned to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide us with other services related to the use of websites and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties only takes place on the basis of legal regulations or as part of order data processing. Under no circumstances will Google combine your data with other data collected by Google. By using this website, you declare that you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google and the manner of data processing described above as well as the stated purpose. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of this website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link (http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) download and install the available browser plug-in.
Use of Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution with which marketers can manage website tags via an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain and does not collect any personal data. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, this remains in effect for all tracking tags that are implemented with Google Tag Manager. http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
Secure data transmission
Your personal data is transmitted securely with us through encryption. Nobody can guarantee absolute protection. However, we use technical and organizational measures to secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
- Affected rights
- Within the framework of data protection standards, you have the right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete data.
- You must send us your request in writing, along with a copy of one ID card, send.
- Legal basis
When processing your personal data, we not only take into account the Swiss Data Protection Act (Federal Data Protection Act (DSG); SR 235.1) and its ordinance (Ordinance on the Federal Data Protection Act (VDSG); SR 235.11), but also - if and insofar as applicable the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data, on the free movement of data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (data protection Basic regulation)).
- We adapt these data protection provisions to new or changing regulatory or technical requirements. The currently valid version will be made available to you at a suitable location.
- The current data protection regulations published by us apply in each case. By continuing to use our websites or mobile applications or services from MYSNOWFLAKE, users agree to the applicable data protection regulations.